Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Treasured Memory

It's Suzanne popping in today. I'm delighted to be able to share my recent project which appeared in the Spring 2016 issue of CardMaker magazine!  (I have permission!)  This issue is available now on news stands with all sorts of good things inside.

I used Becca Feeken's beautifully designed dies to compliment the seriousness of the occasion this card was designed for.  It's clean and simple with a message from the heart for the heart.



May Each Treasured Memory #6166

With Deepest Sympathy #6464

Thanks to CardMaker magazine for sharing my card in their publication!
And thanks to you for dropping by to have a look.
Suzanne

3 comments:

Yogi said...

nice. have a great day

I'm a Little Teapot said...

I saw this in the mag! Such a gorgeous card!!!

C. M. Taylor said...

Suzanne, you always do beautiful work and this is no exception. I so appreciate your blog and emails. Thank you for sharing the publications as I do not get them. I am pleased for you and all of your accomplishments. Your style is stunning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...