Monday, March 7, 2016

The Greatest Strength is Gentleness


Good Morning.  This is Selma Stevenson today.  I have used the beautiful new stamp "The Greatest Strength".  I feel it goes perfect with the Graphic 45 Design Paper I used.



The Greatest Strength - Mounted 

I used an Elizabeth Craft Designs tag die to die cut the Graphic 45 design paper.  The verse was stamped on an ECD die cut shape, then sponged around the edges, and attached with dimensional tape at a slight angle.   Using the Graphic 45 design paper, a butterfly, bird and 3 flowers were cut out and added with dimensional glue dots.  The tag was mounted on a white card.  Two ECD corners were glued to the top and a pink bow attached at the top of the tag.

4 comments:

Eva van Buuren said...

Wow Selma, what a GORGEOUS card!!
Wonderful are the soft colors and the sentiment is GREAT!!
You know, I am in love with your cards......but with the sentiments and words from Quietfire Design I am in love too.
Hugs, Eva.

C. M. Taylor said...

Stunning, your soft colors are beautiful and the details are perfect.

Yogi said...

pretty. Have a great day

kittykat3308 said...

Gorgeous card. I love everything about it.

Kathleen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...