Thursday, November 15, 2018

Joy, Love, Peace, Merry Christmas word tree - What Is Christmas


Yogi here today with and Xmas word tree inspired by something I recently saw and that clicked in my brain... an Xmas word tree rubber stamp, so I thought I'd create one using Suzanne's word dies. BIG GRIN

I'm using an A Way With Words dies  "Flourished Circle - Joy, Love, Peace"; 4pce set, I used this love because I wanted something larger than what was in the flourished circle set... "Love" and  "Merry Christmas" from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE, HERE and HERE
I'm also using one of the newest quote and design element stamp sets from Quietfire Design  ("What Is Christmas..."2pce set)

 
I scored and folded my red textured cardstock to create the easel structure. Cut another piece same size as card and adhered to front.

Dry embossed white cardstock using Sizzix "Flowers" embossing folder. Trimmed down and adhered to front.

Die cut all the words using various cardstocks, red, DoCraft gold mirror, gold decorated Kraft, and a pretty tissue box cardstock. Adhered to front. Cut a small rectangle to mimic a tree trunk, inked with Distress browns and adhered to tree. Die cut the star from the gold mirror cardstock.
 

 
On the floor: Stamped the quote onto white cardstock using Verafine Black Onyx and clear embossed. Die cut with Elizabeth Craft Designs "Stitched Rectangles" die set. Adhered to floor with 3D foam tape to act as my stopper.

Stamped the flourished stars with Versafine "Toffee" and embossed with Queen's Gold embossing powder. Fussy cut around the image. Applied Quickie glue to the stars and sprinkled with gold micro fine glitter.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...