Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Life's Little Lessons

Hello Crafty Peeps...Terre here with a mixed media album full of Quietfire Design amazing stamps. So grab a cup of coffee, put your feet up and enjoy each page as it turn (well as you scroll down to view it anyway).
This page has The Origin of Love stamp, it was perfect for what this page was saying to me.
This page just screams how important love, family and just being who you are so I used Love Lives Here and Sometimes Said Pooh stamps as they say it all.
Everyone feels blue from time to time and I just love this stamp that I used on this page as I personally have had to be a very strong person and pull from deep within myself when my oldest daughter found out she had cancer, you never know how strong you are until you have to be. This stamps has so much meaning to me You Never Know How Strong You Are.
This page reminds me of my little four year old Leahandra, I smile so much from her humor, innocence and just being who she is so If I Had A Star For Every Time just make me smile!
This page is fun and flirty....just like this amazing stamp A Smile That You Send Out, isn't that just the perfect stamp?

This page makes me think of my mom, it has been over two years since I have been home and I miss my mom dearly and this stamps is soooo true A Mother Is She is just a perfect stamp that says it all when it comes to a mom.
Have you ever been in line at a Starbucks and just randomly bought the person behind you a cup of coffee, I have done this little act of kindness from time to time and the smile on that persons face was worth so much, so No Act Of Kindness is the perfect stamp.
I hope that one day my children will tell me that the greatest thing that I could leave them is the memories we have shared and the things that I have taught them, as riches isn't everything just like this stamps says You May Not Be Able To Leave Your Children it is the memories that last a lifetime.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog post, I hope that you are inspired to create a book like this one, you know Quietfire Design has every style of stamp for everyone. So happy crafting and crafty smiles Terre

8 comments:

Quietfire said...

Wow, Terre! This is amazing. I'm at a loss for words, except... WOW!!

Robyn said...

Lots of lessons and inspiration here Terre. thanks!

BlackCats said...

This is a great little book Terre. Lots of details to back and look at again and again.

Francie (Montreal) said...

Great way to incorporate so many lessons in a delightful book.

Terre Fry said...

Thank you Suzanne, I just love all of your stamps, they are truly amazing.

Terre Fry said...

Thank you Robyn, yes this books is chalked full of inspiring lessons and I have lived them all. Hugs and thank you.

Terre Fry said...

Thank you BlackCats, yes there is alot of detail and some amazing stamps to make it all come together.

Terre Fry said...

Thank you Francie in Montreal for your kind comment, I really had fun creating this book, it was my little creative freedom so to speak.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...