1. Create card base from black card stock 5" square. Trim striped paper slightly smaller. Distress edges and adhere to card front.
2. Trim cream card stock slightly smaller. Emboss using Spellbinders embossing folder and embossing machine (see supplies below). Adhere to card front. Machine stitch around edges.
3. Diecut black Royal circle die #3 (with #1 being the smallest).
4. Stamp sentiment onto cream card stock. Diecut using Standard Circles Lg.Nest together 2 circle dies and die cut striped paper to create a ring. Adhere to die cut sentiment.
5. Adhere black Royal Circle to card front using foam tape. Thread red ribbon thru and adhere to back of card front.
6. Adhere sentiment circle using foam tape. Tie ribbon into a bow and adhere, along with twine and flower.
7. Add pearls.
Quietfire Designs: "The Future Is Uncertain"
Spellbinders®: Grand Calibur® Machine , S4-444 Royal Circles, S4-116 Standard Circles Sm, S4-114 Standard Circles Lg, EL-015 M-Bossabilities folder, Cardstock (Cuddle Cream)
May Arts: Red Ribbon
IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Versafile (Black Onyx)
Black card stock, twine
Quietfire Designs: "The Heart Has its Reasons"
IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Versafine (Black Onyx), Memento Dual Marker (Love Letter)
And here is the video showing you just how to do this yourself!!
I'd love for you to follow along on my creative journey! Visit my blog here and subscribe to my Youtube channel here!!
A HUGE thank you to Quietfire Design for the honour of being their Guest Designer this month! I have LOVED creating these projects to share with you! Be sure to stop by my blog for more inspiration in the coming weeks using Quietfire Design!!
Until next time...