Friday, October 11, 2013

Breast Cancer Month

It's Debbie here today.

October is a month that we dedicate to all the Breast Cancer  Survivors and the loved ones we have lost to this awful disease.  Today my blog post is dedicated to these people and to one special lady I had in my life for 35 years and then she was gone.  She left her footprints on my heart.  She was my best friend from the minute we met until the minute she passed.  Her name was Val and Breast Cancer took her too soon.

I was going to create a card but then I decided to do a page in my Art Journal in her memory.



 The stamp I used says "I wouldn't have missed being your friend for Anything". It is the perfect sentiment! 

You can buy the stamp here.
Thanks for stopping by today!!
Debbie

5 comments:

Art By Wanda said...

This is fabulous!!!!!!!! A great way for remembrance and the page itself is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Froggietalks said...

Wonderful art journal page :)

Yogi said...

beautiful journal page and what a nice way to remember her with. Have a great day

Joni said...

Thank you, Suzanne....for the work and the words. Blessings on your friendship, and healing for your heart.

Abfabdesigns said...

Beautiful just Beautiful
Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...