Monday, January 27, 2014

Love Stories Frame Set


Hi Everyone... it's Teresa again and I am sharing a frame set
that I made for my daughter to put her pictures in 
of her boyfriend and her for Valentines this year.  
I used the Gentle Thoughts set # 6228 Love Stories and I think
that it was the perfect sentiment for it!


I created my frame from simple chipboard that I had and covered
it with papers in beautiful shades of blues, greys and pinks. I used
a Crop a Dile to punch holes in the sides so that I could put
ribbons in to tie it together with... It was really simple.


 I used the Spellbinders Decorative Labels Twenty-Two for the 
outside frames and the inside that I stamped on.  I used Silver ink
and also embossed it with silver embossing powder so that it really 
stood out.  For the flowers I used Prima ones that I had and also 
added the tiny butterfly charm in silver to make it a little more garden like.


You can see the details in the stamp when it's closer, it's really pretty!

Thank you for stopping by and be sure and leave a comment and
 let us know what you think and if you love the stamp.

Happy Stamping to all of you!


8 comments:

  1. Really pretty. I'm sure she's going to love it. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is stunning! Absolutely gorgeous! I love the pastel colours, beautiful flowers and the little butterfly! Such a lovely sentiment too1 Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is so beautiful. I think this is something I am going to try. Yes, the sentiment is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, real cool mom to make this for her daughter too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly lovely - what a terrific gift! Thanks for sharing it with us, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Joni, Suzanne, Holly, Kelly, Anne and Yogi for leaving such wonderful sweet comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I may have to copy that......thanks for sharing!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...