Monday, October 19, 2015

Good Friends are priceless...

Having good friends is priceless gift to all of us so having a nice card on hand to send could really mean alot when it's needed.  Today i am sharing a fall color inspired card made with the "Always be my Friend" stamp set #5615.  I used pretty papers from Basic Grey and lots of leaves for fall.


I loved this paper because the colors looked so good with my image that i 
stamped in navy.  The set is called "Persimmon" and all the neat little dies are from 
Spellbinders.  The ribbon i had in my stash from Really Reasonable Ribbon.com.  
I loved the natural look of how it all went together... 


Below is a picture of the stamp set.  It's one of 3 beautiful stamps hand written
by Suzanne and each is such a beautiful work of art.  



Thanks so much for stopping over today and hope you are enjoying
fall wherever you are in the world... Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

Yogi said...

lovely. Have a great day

Quietfire said...

Love your card! Thanks for the "lesson" in tying cord! ;-)

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Such a lovely card, Teresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...