Yvonne here sharing a new card using Quietfire Design's stampset "I don't tell you enough"(a set of 5 stamps).
The card is really simple to make.
- Fold a white cardbase and layer with grey cardstock.
- Then glue upon a piece of blue embossed cardstock and white cardstock.
- Stamp the Quietfire Design sentiment upon the white cardstock using a black inkpad.
- die-cut a silver border and glue upon the card.
- Finish the card with cotton lace, mulberry flowers and leaves, ribbon and self-adheisive pearls.
I hope my card is inspration to create your own beautiful Quietfire Design card.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
With hugs from Holland,