Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Some Favourite Supplies for Beginning Italic Calligraphy at Quietfire School

 I have some suggestions in case you're having trouble finding supplies for Beginning Italic Calligraphy.


 

First, check John Neal Bookseller for supplies for Beginning Italic Calligraphy - I gave them my wish list right at the start!

Click on the photos below to see more details.  The links below are for Amazon.ca, but you don't have to get them here. My plan is to do links for Amazon.com as well, but when you go to these links, you may be prompted to change to .com.  I hope so!  Let me know if that happens!!  I've been trying to put this on my site, but I'm not sure Amazon links play well with others!  Please ask if you have any questions.

Happy Lettering!
Suzanne




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...