Wednesday, November 12, 2014

When this Christmas becomes a memory...


Hello everyone,
Yvonne here with showcasing you a Christmas card üsing the new Quietfire "When this Christmas" (#6450-2) stamp. Isn't it a gorgeous stamp... I simply love this text!

http://www.quietfiredesign.ca/product.php?productid=1466&cat=&page=1

First I stamped the text onto white cardstock and then positioned the template over it.
To keep it on the right position, I recommend using non-permanent tape.
After die-cutting and embossing I used Distress ink and a blending tool to color the centre of the die-cut blue.

Then matted the diecut on several layers of cardstock.
By using 3D foam tape you add an extra 3-dimendional effect to your card.
Finish the card by using glittery snowflakes, flowers and a bow.

Used materials:

I hope you like my card and that it may be inspiration to create your own Christmas cards!
I'm looking forward to your (ever so appreciated) comments!

Hugs,
Yvonne

8 comments:

Heather said...

beautiful flower cluster, wow, elegant card.

Diana Nguyen said...

Love the colors and frame on this - and the flower cluster too! They all complement each other so well!

Anne said...

This is stunning! Sooooo beautiful and a gorgeous colour combination! I adore the beautiful Quietfire sentiment too! I just love this card which will become someone's keepsake Christmas memory! Lucky recipient! TFS!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

GORGEOUS! Love this card, Yvonne!!!

Yogi said...

BEAUTIFUL!! have a great day

Judy said...

Such a beautiful and elegant card. Thanks for sharing.

Shazza said...

very beautiful x

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...