Friday, November 14, 2014

Just for Friends


I everyone it's Teresa here today to share a quick friendship card i made.

I could think of so many friends that i could send this card to.  It's the perfect 
sentiment to give to pretty much anyone to let them know how much you care
about them and thinking about them too!


For my card i used the new "Friends are those rare people" and it's one
of the new mounted rubber stamps.  It's so simple and easy to use ....

I found some really pretty papers in a soft mint color and mixed it
with whites and simple black ink for the sentiment. The flowers and leaves
i made too with the Bitty Blossoms die and dipped them in a little
glitter to make it all glisten... 


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a really wonderful day!

5 comments:

Kathy Eddy said...

This is just gorgeous!

Shazza said...

I love this card, beautiful sentiment and very true.
x

Yogi said...

lovely. love that quote too. Have a great day

Anonymous said...

The sentiment is wonderful and your card is beautiful. I love the soft colors you chose to use... it emulates calm!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

I'm speechless! This is beyond stunning and gorgeous, it's magnificent! I LOVE IT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...