Good Morning. This is Selma Stevenson today. I have designed a card using the beautiful Quietfire "If Nothing Ever Changed" rubber stamp.
Here is how the card was created:
- Use a frame die, large enough to go around the verse, and die cut an opening in a 6" square piece of card stock.
- Stamp the verse on a slightly larger piece of card stock that will fit under the die cut opening; sponge around the verse with Dusty Concord Distress Ink.
- Attach the verse under the die cut opening, using dimensional tape.
- Use two larger dies to cut a frame to go over the die cut opening and attach it with dimensional tape.
- Die cut butterflies. I used two sets of Elizabeth Craft Designs (ECD) Butterflies. The solid part was die cut using ECD Purple Iris Shimmer Sheets, and the lacy, top butterfly, was die cut using black card stock. The two butterfly die cuts were attached together under the body, with ECD Clear Double Sided Adhesive.
- Die cut four Elizabeth Craft Designs Leafy Branches and attach below die cut frame. Add one small piece of the Leafy Branch inside the die cut frame for dimension.
- Die cut Susan's Garden Hydrangea petals for the flowers. Add a single Prill to the center for the stamen To finish the card, three lavender sticky back pearls were added to the upper left corner.
Thank you for stopping by today -- I hope you enjoyed my project.
Below is the link to the Quietfire stamp featured today: