Hello to you on this Monday!!! I'm so glad you've popped in!!!! I love this quote - it is very true - and Suzanne has lettered it so beautifully!! I've stamped it on the textured side of Soft Finish Cardstock which gave it a bit of a distressed look and as I thought of that and wondered if I should start over and use the smooth side of the paper it occurred to me that worry can give us a distressed look, so I left it as is.
Here's how I made the card:
1. Cut 100# Soft Finish Cardstock to 4 3/8" x 5 1/4". Lay stencil over paper and ink with Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet, and Squeezed Lemonade. Stamp quote with Jet Black ink in center of paper.
2. Cut Ovals from 100# Soft Finish Cardstock backed with Clear Double Sided Adhesive. Separate ovals, ink the two I've used with Wilted Violet, remove adhesive liner and attach to card as shown. Ink edges of panel with Wilted Violet.
3. Cut 85# Soft Finish Cardstock 4 3/4" x 5 5/8". Emboss with folder, embossing one half first and then the second half lining up the dots. Ink around edges with Squeezed Lemonade.
4. Cut 100# Soft Finish Cardstock 5 7/8" x 10" and fold to make a card 5 7/8" x 5". Attach yellow panel with Double Stick Tape. Attach stamped panel with Foam Mounting Tape.
5. Cut 2 Leafy Branches from 100# Soft Finish Cardstock, ink with Twisted Citron, tear off some of the back branches, shape leaves using Molding Mat and Loop Tool, glue to card as shown.
6. Cut all parts of Zinnia except the stem from 100# Soft Finish Cardstock. Ink leaves with Mowed Lawn. Ink flowers with Salty Ocean. Ink pistil with Squeezed Lemonade. Shape petals with Molding Mat and Loop Tool. Add definition to leaves with Leaf Mat and Tool. Assemble flower onto card as shown.
I hope you've enjoyed today's project and that you have a good week!!! If you have a moment, please leave a comment and let us know what you think.
Quietfire Design Rubber Stamp - Worry Mounted
Distress Inks - Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn (Ranger)
Clear Double Sided Adhesive (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Craft Sheet (Ranger)
Mini Ink Blending Tool and Foam (Ranger)
100# Soft Finish Cardstock (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
85# Soft Finish Cardstock (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Fitted Frames 4 - Curvy Ovals Die (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Leafy Branch Die (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Garden Notes Zinnia (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Flower Stencil (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Lots of Dots Embossing Folder (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Molding Mat (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Susan's Garden Tool Set (Elizabeth Craft Designs)