Yvonne here with a card using the Quietfire Design stampset "Let it Snow Flourished Snowflakes".
It took just this gorgeous set of stamps to make the card...no patterned paper, no die-templates!
It's so simple to make your own patterned paper.
How to make the card:
- Stamp the snowfalkes of the stampset upon white cardstock using a gold (metallic) inkpad.
- Cut the snowflake patterned paper you just made to a rectangle and mat upon dark blue cardstock.
- Glue upon a cream card base.
- Stamp the sentiment upon dark blue cardstock using an embossing inkpad. Sprinkle some white embossing powder upon and heat using a heat tool. (tip: you can also use a white inkpad if you do not have a heat tool).
- Cut a banner from the stamped cardstock and mat using cream cardstock.
- Glue the banner onto the cadbase using 3D foam tape.
- finish the card with some gold colored rhinestones.
Yep...it's that simple :-)
I hope you like the card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Wishing you and your family a lovely Christmas...
Hugs from Holland,