Hi there! It's Suzanne here today with another simple card. One that looks a lot better in person! One day I'll be able to photograph glitter, but in the meantime....
Here is a way to wrap up your greetings! I'll tell you how.
A Way With Words Season's Greetings Quietfire Site | Elizabeth Craft Designs
Silk Microfine Glitter in Copper Rose (ECD)
Clear Double Sided Adhesive
Soft Finish Cardstock in Misty Mauve and Mint Green (ECD)
Foam Tape Adhesive
Satin Dotted Ribbon - Seafoam
- Form a 7 x 5" tent fold card base from Misty Mauve cardstock.
- Cut a 5.75 x 3.75" rectangular panel from Misty Mauve and a mat 1/8" larger all around in Mint Green. Adhere these together. Cut a rectangular panel measuring 5.5 x 3.5" from white cardstock.
- Die cut Season's Greetings from white cardstock which has double sided adhesive applied to the topside. Remove the release paper from the double sided adhesive and apply glitter. Brush off excess and gently polish the surface of the glitter to bring out the shine.
- Cut a piece of ribbon about 7" long and back with 3mm double sided tape. Designer Tip: Narrow 1/8" ribbon works well - even twine or jute could make an awesome variation. Center ribbon on the diecut between the words and adhere as shown. Trim to the edge of the diecut. Cut another piece of ribbon and create a tiny bow. Adhere to ribbon.
- Adhere glittered Season's Greeting diecut to white panel and attach to mauve panel with foam tape. Adhere this to the card base and you're done!
Thanks for having a look. Suzanne
*ECD = Elizabeth Craft Designs