Thursday, November 16, 2017

"Christmas is the day" step card


Hello Crafty Friends!  Kathy Jo here sharing a side step card using Quietfire Design's Christmas stamp, Christmas is the day:
Christmas Is the Day - Mounted
Instructions:
Call me a lazy crafter, but I created the side step card using the Sizzix Framelits die set, Hearts Step ups.  (I picked up mine at Michaels.)  After it was die cut, I bent the die cut hearts down- but you do not need to do this.  The gorgeous sentiment was stamped onto Graphic 45 paper using Jet Black Archival Ink and cut to size.
Next, I cut the Graphic 45 image and mounted it as shown.  An ivory lace ribbon was mounted and Nuvo Crystal drops applied.  Flowers and a stamp were fussy cut and mounted on the card as desired. Stickles was applied at will.  :)
I am so happy with the finished card!  The quote is beautifully timeless...Suzanne creates the most stunning stamps and dies!
Thanks for stopping by!  I do hope you enjoyed the card!
Have a happy, crafty day.
Big Hugs,
Kathy Jo

Quietfire Design product used:
Christmas Is the Day - Mounted

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...