Thursday, November 30, 2017

We have only this moment with glitter background and vellum

Hello!  Any snow out there yet?  None here.  It doesn't look like there will be a white Christmas this year.  But there is a glitter everywhere in my craft room!



To make this card, I used the release sheet of Elizabeth Craft Design's Double Sided Adhesive to make a mask of a Snowflake Sky die by Our Daily Bread Designs.  I used blue glitter all of the background and then added the clear diamond glitter after removing the mask.
To add my quote, I stamped with black Staz-On ink on vellum.  I also added some shiny blue washi tape near the edges of the vellum after I cut out a fish tail on the bottom.  Otherwise, the vellum just seem to blend into the background.  It was also a great way to hide some adhesive!




Between the glitter and color combo, the card has a nice wintry icy feel to it - as do my craft room since it is in the basement.  :)

Thanks for looking and stay warm!



We Have Only This Moment - Mounted


1 comment:

Ms Linda (swtanxiety94@yahoo.com) said...

Wow, such a beautiful card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...