Thursday, December 27, 2018

Journal pages: Butterflies and inspiration


Hello Crafty Friends!

How is your end of 2018?  Are you thinking of 2019 goals or activities?  It looks like a busy first couple of months for me so I am working on my January and February journal pages now.  Today I would like to share the week at a glance for Jan 6-12. 

There was no plan for the pages as I just wanted to play and see where the playing led me.  It may seem strange to see butterflies in January but I wanted some color and "happy" in my layout.

The quote is great for the New Year.  It is from the Where Flowers Bloom collection:

The month and numbers are from the the Months & Numbers collection and the butterflies (so cute!!) are in the Soar collection.  Funny how the numbers fit so well in the largest butterfly. 
The foliage is also from the Where Flowers Bloom collection:
Do you use Quietfire Design product in your planners or journals?  We would love to see them!  Feel free to share on Facebook and tag us @QuietfireDesign.  Are you on Instagram or Twitter?  Use #qfdcalligraphy and we will leave some love on your post.  :)

Oh!  And did you check out the Boxing Week Sale at Quietfire Design? 
40% off Christmas stamps
15% off A Way With Words dies
50% off Almost Gone Forever goodies

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!
Hugs,
Kathy Jo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...