Tuesday, September 10, 2019

To Give Thanks Card

Hello, everyone!

It's Nancy back with you today! I have a new card to share with you,
using a combination of a fabulous Fall stamp set from Quietfire Design,
along with a fantastic Fall card cut file from the Silhouette Design Store.

With our Canadian Thanksgiving fast approaching,
I decided it was time for a Happy Thanksgiving card.
These wonderful products made it so easy!

Here's my card:


I began with the cut file.
This is the Autumn Pumpkin Doily Card.
Here's what the pieces look like all cut out:


I opted to use all plain cardstock for my card this time. 
The front focal piece has some intricate cuts that I didn't want lost in patterned paper.
I knew I wanted to do some stamping with black ink, so I chose black for my card base.
It adds a great frame around the finished piece.


Then I moved on to the stamping, using the To Give Thanks Stamp Set.
I began by stamping the "Happy Thanksgiving" in the center of the front piece.
For my layered piece behind it I chose the orange cardstock.
That way all the little pumpkins would show orange through the green.
Using a stamp positioning tool, I positioned the little pumpkin in the corner and stamped.
Then I just had to rotate the cardstock, and the pumpkin was stamped the same in each corner.
Then I adhered all the layers in place, using foam tape under the top lay for added dimension.
Finally, I added a double-loop bow out of shimmery ribbon.


I didn't take a picture of them but all the little pumpkin cutouts are adorable.
They'd make wonderful confetti to add to the inside of the card! ;o)
  

Quietfire Design Products Used:




Other Materials Used:

Cardstock: Recollections, American Crafts;
Ink: Imagine Crafts - Memento Tuxedo Black;
Ribbon: Celebrate It.


* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping in today!
I hope you liked looking at my card! I sure enjoyed making it! 
See you again soon! 
Nancy :o)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...