Monday, February 10, 2020

A Baby Is Such a Beautiful Way


Hello Quietfire fans!  Betsy here today sharing with you this beautiful baby
card that uses both a stamp and a cut file!


I assembled all my pieces and used my cut file first.  I sized it and decided not to use the
entire file for the onsie.  It has a smaller once that sits on top with a heart.  But I wanted
to stamp on the onsie, so only cut out the main image.  


I cut my patterned paper to 4" x 5 1/4" and adhered to an A2 size top folding white card base.
I took some off white twine and threaded it through the heart doily.  The I made a bow
with the remaining twine.


I then stamped my sentiment using Modern Gilding Powders in Gothic Black.  Once again, 
I used a hybrid black ink that stays wet a bit longer instead of clear embossing
ink.  It gives such a nice clean image.   Time to assemble my card.
I glued the doily on flat just off to the side and trimmed off the overhang.  Then I
used foam tape to adhere the stamped onsie.  I also cut out a few of the medallions
from the patterned paper and used them on the inside of the card and on the envelope.  
 I added a few enamel dots and it was done!


Quietfire Products used:




Other Products Used:

Craft & You Paper Pad - Baby World
Off White Twine
Enamel Dots
Black Hybrid Ink

Thank you for stopping by today and for your continued support!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Quietfire Design, I do receive the products I use from them. All 
opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...