Tuesday, May 19, 2020

In Summer


Hello Quitefire fans!  Betsy here today sharing a beautiful nature-inspired card using:


Such a wonderful quote!  So to begin I chose the paper I wanted to use and 
gathered my materials.


I wanted my card to have a natural organic and summery feel to it.  So I started by
ripping my main panel and inking the sides.  I also made a horizontal rip in from the
right side to peel back to reveal the sentiment.  I inked those edges as well.


Next I took a small piece of what would be my background paper and stamped
my sentiment on it with dark brown ink.  I love the clean crisp
image that stamping with rubber makes!


I ripped the right edge of this small panel and inked it up.  Then I adhered
it behind the patterned panel after curling back the torn edges.


Next I made an A2 size panel from white card stock measuring 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" 
and adhered my background paper.  I inked those edges as well.  Then I adhered
my patterned stamped panel on top.  Just one little tweak to the eggs in the nest,
they were white...I colored them pale blue.  And my card was finished!


Quietfire Design Products used:


Other Products used:

Patterned Paper
Background Paper
Chalk Ink
Copic Markers
Dark Brown Ink

For a more in depth tutorial please visit my blog:

Thanks for stopping by today!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Quietfire Design, I do receive the products I use from them. 
All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...