Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Believe in Yourself...

With all the new stamps being released i didn't want you to forget
some of the other new clings we have too so i decided to make up
a card for a friend with the "If you don't believe in miracles set".

     
I am having fun creating cards with lots of layers of pretty papers lately 
so i went ahead and used papers in pretty shades of aqua, yellow from Authentique
and mixed it with a neutral black and white to make everything pop.  The die 
set is from Spellbinders new release that you can special order on Quietfire

These are 2 of my favorite new dies and you will love them and how
wonderfully the stamps fit inside of them.


Here is a close up of the beautiful stamp and the lovely lattice on the die.
I tied lots of pretty white satin ribbon on to make it glisten a little and
I added a little glitter on both the flowers and the front to make it
even more magical for the person i am giving it too!  I know that she
is going to love it.

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to get your order
in for the stamp and die.  I am sure are going to sell fast!!

Teresa

11 comments:

Francie said...

What a beautiful card. It's a joy to look at.

Heather said...

That is just beautiful. great card,

Anonymous said...

This is a very pretty card, I love the new dies, and the sentiment :) Very pretty use of the papers. :) Mickey Drake

I'm a Little Teapot said...

I don't know your friend but I know she will love it! Such a sweet card!

Yogi said...

lovely and I know what you mean with all the newest great stamps. Have a great day

Dorina D said...

Gorgeous Card. So elegant and a great quote.

Quietfire said...

Well, that makes my heart beat faster! This is so lovely!

Saundra A. said...

Such a beautiful card!!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

LOVE IT!

Yvonne said...

As gorgeous as always...love your work each and every time....

Jean Bullock said...

I love the dies you used too. Gorgeous card. I pinned. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765605095487/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...