Thursday, April 23, 2020

Every good and perfect gift

We are finishing up our Bible Study Fellowship class with the book of James this month so I pulled out one of my favorite Quietfire Design for the occasion - Every Good & Perfect Gift.  I love the flourishes on this one.


I cut out a border with the Fancy Border Cutout by Impression Obsession die. I added some vines using leaf dies by Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I'm pretty sure those little flowers are by Altenew but I found a pile of them in a corner of a tray I have.  Sometime in the past I made a pink watercolor background, had little bits of still left and instead of wasting them or storing tiny pieces of scrap, I die cut flowers out of them.  I added some white enamel to the center of the flowers.


I have a tendency to stamp on the lower right corner of my cards.  I decided to be adventurous and move the stamp up to the right corner - so adventurous!  Lol!


I found an older Memory Box die that works well with this layout and used Copic markers to color these also.



Every Good & Perfect Gift - Mounted




2 comments:

GAZ said...

Beautiful cards...thanks for sharing the supplies you used to made them.

Charmaine Stack said...

These are beautiful. Great idea for using up the watercolour scraps.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...