Tuesday, April 14, 2020

No Act of Kindness...


Hello Quietfire fans!  Betsy on the blog today sharing how I made this beautiful
simple card using:



I chose my papers to match the Celtic Mint Modern Gilding Powders.  I started by
taking an A2 size white top folding card base and adhering a piece of the aqua wash
paper to it.  That piece measures 4" x 5 1/4".  Next I took my patterned piece of
paper and die cut 2 different sizes in my die set.  The stamped quote fit perfectly
on the smaller one.  Then I heat embossed the quote with the Celtic Mint Modern Gilding 
Powders and stamped it onto the smaller of the 2 patterned pieces I had die cut.  


The soft shade of the Celtic Mint Modern Gilding Powders went so well with
the patterned paper.  I adhered the larger die cut piece to my card first.  Then
I adhered the embossed piece and popped it up on a piece of fun foam.
I added a double crepe bow and a few gold rimmed pearls.
And that finished my card!


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial.  Quick, easy and elegant!

Quietfire Design Products used:


Other Products used:

Paper (Simon Says Stamp) - Moda Scrap - Spring Flowers
ScraPerfect - Gold Rimmed Pearls
Paper Wishes - Aqua Crepe Ribbon
Amazon - Fancy Rectangle Dies

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Betsy

For a more detailed tutorial please check out my blog at:



In my capacity as a design team member for Quietfire Design, I do receive the products I use from them.
 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.





1 comment:

Jean said...

So elegant and pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...