Monday, April 27, 2020

The Only Time


Hello Quietfire fans!  Betsy here today hoping you are all doing well with
the social distancing.  Great time for card making!  
Today my project uses:



I first selected my papers.  I ended up using 6 different coordinating papers that
included 2 different colors of card stock.  I took the green flowered paper and
stamped my quote onto it with black hybrid ink.  Then I used the Modern Gilding
Powders in Acanthus Teal to heat emboss.  Using the hybrid ink instead of
traditional embossing ink always assures me of a crisp image of my stamp.


Next I die cut the 3 layers for my focal.


I used a die set that had graduating sizes to do this.  I made my card base from a
piece of dull yellow card stock that was 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4".  I adhered
to that a piece of aqua card stock that measures 4" x 5 1/4".  I adhered the biggest
and darkest die cut directly to the card center.  Then I adhered the yellow piece.
I die cut a piece of fun foam for my stamped piece to give some dimension.  I
added some white and aqua paper flowers replacing the centers with enamel
dots.  I foam taped these in place.  For my last bit of embellishment I add some
navy twine tied into a bow and that finished my card!


Quietfire Products used:



Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Quietfire Design, I do receive the products I use from them.
 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...