Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Happy Anniversary - French Heritage Card and Scrap Book Page

Hello every one, Jutta here and for today's share I have a very special
anniversary card and scrap book page made using the
fantastic new French Heritage Kit and 
the Happy Anniversary Stamp part of the 
Happy Family Days Stamp Set from Quietfire Design. 

I have to admit it was love at first sight for me when Suzanne 
introduced her latest kit offer. I could barely contain my excitement as I
waited for the kit to arrive as I needed a card for my
parents upcoming 55th wedding anniversary. But then once I was on a roll
I decided to add a scrap book page into the offering.  Enjoy!




For my card I used the gorgeous 12 x 12 Fabscraps Peacock 
cardstock from the  French Heritage Kit
This card measures 9 x 4 overall and fits a standard #10 envelope.

For my scrap book page I used a gorgeous Rose 12 x 12 
Fabscraps cardstock from the  French Heritage Kit.  

Card Instructions:
Start by cutting a pc of blue cardstock to 9" x 8" then score and fold in half for the card base.

Then cut several strips from the 12 x12 Fabscraps Peacock CS to 8-3/4 x 3-3/4 and use
corner rounder on upper right of base and upper right and lower left of Peacock CS.

Add ribbon to Peacock CS before attaching to base. Cut die cuts from Spellbinders Feathers  and Divine Eloquence Dies. 

For the numbers I used the TH Alpha parts stickers, ran them through the Xyron sticker maker and covered with Olive/gold LSG embossing powder from the French Heritage Kit and heat embossed them. Attach to label. (Note the letters shrunk and deformed a bit but I'm okay with it as my project is shabby chic.)

The Feather die cuts are covered with a solid layer of Ranger Perfect Medium then added Olive, Rose and Gold LSG embossing powder randomly to get a multi-coloured effect and heat embossed.

Attach feathers to card then attach the label.

To complete outside of card outline some of the Peacock Feathers on the Cardstock with Sakura Clear Glitter Pen and attach Pearls.


Supply List:
Cardstock- Fabscraps from French Heritage Kit, and Stampin Up! Baja Breeze and Bashful Blue
Stamps- Happy Family Days Stamp Set
Dies- Spellbinders -Feathers and Divine Eloquence
Embossing Powder - Lindy's Stamp Gang from French Heritage Kit,
Ink-  Ranger Perfect MediumDistress Ink - Faded Jeans
Misc. Markers, Glitter pen, Ribbon, Pearls




I hope you enjoyed my share today and I invite you to check out my blog here.

Have a crafty day!
Jutta

8 comments:

Holly said...

Absolutely stunning! I love this Jutta- the card and the scrapbook page. Your parents will love it. It's a great kit and you showed it perfectly! Just lovely.

Yogi said...

beautiful. 55 years, that's pretty awesome. Have a great day

Joni said...

Just gorgeous!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Oh! I definitely enjoyed your projects! The card is gorgeous! I bet they loved it. Then the scrapbook page is a stunner...what beautiful details. It is a treasure!

Jutta said...

Thank you, I appreciate all your kind comments! :)

Con said...

Lovely! Enjoyed and Pinned;) -con

Froggietalks said...

This is amazing Jutta! I just love both the card and the scrapbook page!

Anonymous said...

Both the card & the scrapbook page are sooo pretty Jutta!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...