Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Garden Delights....


Hello everyone,
Yvonne here today with a springcard using QuietFire Design´s  "Garden Delights"


and "Butterflies/ Dragonflies"
 
 


Since it's a spring themed card I used happy color such as pink an green for my card :-)
By adding little mulberry  roses I wanted to create the look of a little rose garden on the card.
I hope you like it...


The butterfly was stamped using gold ink to match the frame (die-cut from gold colored cardstock).
some stickles were added to the wings for an extra sparkly effect.

Used materials:

I hope you like the card and am (as always) looking forward to your comments.
Wishing you all a very nice day!

Hugs,
Yvonne

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty, and very, very 'springlike' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so pretty. have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it :) Did you make the mulberry roses? Or is there someplace to buy them...? They really are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mickey, yes, I bought them in a local store here in Holland.

      Delete
  5. So pretty! Definitely Spring inspired. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card makes me feel like Spring is here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS card Yvonne - LOVE IT ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...