Monday, April 13, 2015

Thanks Card


Hello Everyone, Terre here in sunny and bright Arizona! I thought today I would share a quick and easy card using one of Quietfire Design new stamp Thanks Cuddlers. This stamp set has 7 sentiments that you could stamp right under the word Thanks. For this card I just chose to use the simple work, Thanks!

I also used a 3D Em-Bossing Folder Floral Labels Four from Spellbinders. I used a piece of Jewel tone foil and embossed the folder then sanded it to give that two toned look. Added some Want2Scrap Rhinestones to embellish. I die cut the Labels Four die out of white cardstock then stamped my  Quietfire Design new stamp Thanks Cuddlers in the center with Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black in. I secured all of this using Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry,

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy card, don't forget this amazing stamp set has several sentiments that can be stamped right under the word Thanks! Crafty Smiles, Terre

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty, simple yet elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and looks expensive!!!!!!!! Wonderful idea, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm blown away by the background of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL sentiment panel and GORGEOUS background - LOVE IT!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing it with us Terre

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...