Happy Monday!!! It's Wanda here today!! I know... we don't always like Mondays... but we can chose to not let them get us down and instead To Dream!!! I'm sharing a card using the fabulous A Way With Words Dream metal cutting die and the stamp Dream with your eyes wide open.
1. Cut white cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Fold to create top-fold 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base.
2. Die cut Dark Fuchsia paper with Stitched Rectangle die, splatter with white paint thinned with water, add white paint to edges.
3. Scrape blue and purple paint onto 1/4 sheet of white cardstock using an old plastic card, dry. Stencil white paint in some areas of the piece. Die cut piece with stitched rectangle die. Add white paint to edges. Attach to Dark Fuchsia panel.
4. Stamp "Dream with your eyes wide open" onto panel with black ink. Add white highlights to the word Dream with gel pen.
5. Die cut Dream from Gold Shimmer Sheetz and from Dark Fuchsia paper. Attach to panel as shown.
6. Die cut flower from Gold Shimmer Sheets, determine placement on panel, make hole through flower and panel, attach with brad, bend up flower petals.
7. Attach panel to folded card.
Quietfire Design rubber stamp - Dream with your eyes wide open
A Way With Words Cutting Die - DreamFresco Finish Paint - Wisteria, Smurf, Snowflake (PaperArtsy)
Archival Ink Jet Black (Ranger)
Swirly Flourish Stencil (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stitched Rectangles Die Set (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Bunch of Flowers 3 Die Set (Elizabeth Craft Designs)Dark Fuchsia Soft Finish Cardstock (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Gold Shimmer Sheetz (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
I hope you've enjoyed today's card!!! And I hope you have a good week!!!