You can have so much fun with this technique! It will be your customized creation.
Here is what you'll need to make this project:
Core’dinations cardstock: Purple Grandeur and Wisteria
Thermoweb iCraft Deco Foil Transfer Gold
Thermoweb iCraft Easy-Cut Adhesive
Thermoweb 3D Foam Squares
Mouse pad or flower-shaping foam pad
1. Form a 7.5 x 5.5” card base from dark purple cardstock. Cut one panel measuring 6.5 x 4.25” from light purple and one panel measuring 6 x 3.75” from dark cardstock.
2. Die cut one Believe from dark and one from light cardstock. Adhere them together, using Glue Dots, with the light coloured diecut on top and the dark diecut slightly offset behind so it appears as a drop shadow.
3. Cut a panel of smooth cardstock measuring approximately 6 x 3.5”. Cut a piece of Easy-Cut adhesive to 5.75 x 3.5”. Remove one side of the release paper and adhere it to the smooth panel. Run this through your diecutting machine for even adhesion.
4. Remove remaining release paper and lay foil, gold side up, over the whole adhesive surface. Place this panel inside a folded sheet of copier paper to protect it and run it through your die cutting machine again. Trim to 5.75 x 3.25”
5. Adhere Believe into the middle of the foiled panel using Glue Dots.
6. Place foiled Believe panel onto the foam pad and use your stylus to emboss the surface by pressing firmly. Draw flourishing designs and leaves and dots around the diecut.
7. Assemble panels as shown in the photo using foam adhesive.
Thanks for stopping in to have a look! Happy creating, Suzanne
I'd like to thank Thermoweb for supplying their product for this project and Prime Publishing (publishers of favecrafts) for sponsoring their Blogger Networking Event at CHA in January!
This project is entered in the Prime Best Blogger Craft 2016 Contest.