Hi!! I'ts Wanda here today to share a card using the Laugh die and one of the stamps from the Queen of Everything Set of 10. To laugh is good medicine so we ought to laugh quite a lot.
The directions --
1. Place Flower Stencil over piece of watercolor paper, sponge Matte Medium through Stencil, remove Stencil, clean Stencil, dry paper.
2. Spray paper with color, blot off excess color with a paper towel and dry. The matte medium resists the color leaving the flowers lighter.
3. Cut paper with Stitched Rectangles Die (next to largest die), ink edges with Versamark and emboss with Gold Powder.
4. Cut Soft Finish Cardstock with largest Stitched Rectangle, ink edges with Versamark and emboss with Gold Powder.
5. Attach background to white layer and then to orange cardstock.
6. Cut Laugh from Soft Finish Cardstock and from orange cardstock, layer together and glue to card.
7. Stamp "quite a lot" with black ink.
8. Die cut Ribbons from Soft Finish Cardstock and orange cardstock as shown, place Glitter Sticker Circles as shown, weave Ribbons together and glue to card.
9. Cut Flower from orange cardstock, darken center with a marker, ink edges with Versamark and emboss with Gold, add Gold Gel Pen details to petals and sticker to center, shape petals and glue flower to card.
Supply List --
Quiefire Design Rubber Stamp - Queen of Everything Set of 10
A Way With Words Laugh Die
Soft Finish Cardstock
Flower Stencil - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Matte Medium - Golden
Dylusions Spray Ink - Ranger
Glitter Stickers - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Ribbons & Jewels Die Set - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Bunch of Flowers 4 Die Set - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Queen's Gold Embossing Powder - Ranger
Archival Ink Jet Black - Ranger
I hope you've enjoyed this card and that you get to laugh quite a lot today!!!