Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Always be my friend

Hello!  It's been a while since I played with my color bursts - and they are just as fun and easy as ever!  I used half a sheet of watercolor paper and Alizarin Crimson so that I would have plenty for this card.  


I then die-cut out two sets of roses from Elizabeth Craft Designs Roses and A Way With Words "Friends" out of the color burst sheet. I also cut the Friends out of black card stock for a shadow effect and the outline of the roses was done in white card stock.



I thought this sentiment from the "Always be my friend" went perfectly with the word die so I stamped in in Versafine black ink in the lower right hand corner.






Friends - Metal Cutting Die


Always Be My Friend, Set of 3 Stamps - Mounted





4 comments:

Yogi said...

lovely Diane. Have a great day

mow180 said...

Oh this is pretty!

Diana Nguyen said...

Thanks, Yogi! You too!

Diana Nguyen said...

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...