Yvonne here with a simple yet elegant card in bright happy colours to send someone some needed encouragment not to give up.
For my card I used the Quietfire Design stampset "Courage doesn't always roar", a set of 2 stamps.
- Quietfire Design: Courage doesn't Always roar #5715 (set of 2 stamps)
- Spellbinders: Acanthus Leaf
- Archival ink: Jet Black - inkpad
- acrylic stampblock
- cardstock: white, purple, fuchia/bright pink
- self-adhesive rhinestones
- 3D foam squares
- satin bow, paper trimmer, bone folder
In my blogpost of April 24th I promised to give away the babycard I showed you.
Thanks so much for all of your lovely comments!
The randomly picked winner is:
Scottygirl: congrats on the card!
Please send me your adress (email: phoebeez(ad)xs4all.nl or click here)
and I will send you the card asap :-)
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day.
Hugs from Holland,