Yvonne here sharing a card using one of the brandnew Quietfire Design stamp sets.
For my card I used the set "Buy it all seasons" which is a set of 4 stamps, for each season one stamp-sentiment!
Since it's getting summer I used the summer sentiment for my card.
I love the combination of 2 different calligraphic handwritings in one stamp!
- Quietfire Design: Buy it all Seasons (#6255-1) (set of 4 stamps)
- Spellbinders: die-templates
- Archival ink: Jet Black
- 3D foam squares (Scrapbook Adhesives)
- cardstock: gold, white, salmon and black patterend
- self-adhesive Pearls (soft pink)
- bone folder
The card is really simple to make: simply add 3D foam squares behind the die-cut and glue upon the card base. Then carefully put the stamped label diecut onto the card and glue upon also using 3D foam squares....that's all!
Hope to have brought you some creative inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by and wishing yu happy crafting
Hugs from Holland,