- Stamp the sentiment onto ivory card stock using Jet Black Archival Ink. Die cut using die from Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Squares. While die cut is still in die, apply Distress Ink in Dried Marigold.
- Die cut gold card stock using Spellbinders Victorian Medallion Three die.
- Create tent fold 5" x 5" card using Kraft card stock.
- Cut orange and ivory gingham patterned paper from Graphic 45 (6x6 Time to Flourish pad). Cut patterned band and image from Graphic 45's Place in Time patterned papers (8x8 pad).
- Adhere all layers as shown. Create double bow from gold ribbon. Adhere orange twine ribbon. Cut postage stamp (Graphic 45's Place in Time) and adhere using foam tape.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I do hope you enjoyed the card.
For more beautiful Thanks and Thanksgiving stamps, be sure to check out Quietfire's Thanks-Gratitude stamps.
Have a happy, crafty day!