Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Believe in You card


I hope that you all had an amazing Christmas Holiday yesterday!!  I love this time of year and hopes of starting a new year with even more special things planned always keeps me in good spirits and i can't wait to start 2018. Can you believe it's almost a New Year?  

So-- with all of that in mind--- i thought i would create a card that i could send to a special friend for always being there for me.  I think everyone has them and receiving a special card would be really nice even for me.  I created my card using one of the new Cling Rubber stamps called  "The best thing- Believe in you" and i wanted to keep it simple so i used a pretty hemstitch oval die by Becca Feeken to stamp my sentiment in black and that way it would stand out great with the Kaisercraft papers that i used.  


And behind the oval die is another of Becca Feeken's dies called "Braided Grace Square".  I made two of them one in each of the papers and alternated the pattern to create a pretty back round under my gorgeous sentiment.  And i just finished it with a pretty ivory bow and a sparkling star.  It's simple yet really elegant... just how i like it.  And i hope you do too!

Thank you so much for stopping over and best wishes for a wonderful new year!!    Teresa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...