Monday, January 8, 2018

Because I am thankful


Today is my first post for the this brand new year and i decided to start in with a Valentine card.  Quietfire Design carries beautiful dies in their online shop that you can pair with their stamps so for my card i use the "Because" die for the outside and stamped " I am thankful for all you do" on the inside.  I used new Valentine papers from Bo Bunny and cut out the sentiment in the same shade of deep rose to match.  I especially love the flowers on both edges and how it really makes the die cut pop across the center.


The stamp on the inside i used from the set called "I don't tell you often enough".  


It's a great set that has lots of other beautiful sentiments you can use for so many other cards to send throughout the year.  It even has i love you for Valentines day! It's a definite must have...

Thank you so much for stopping by today!!  Teresa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...