Monday, August 6, 2018

Coffee and Friends

When did you start drinking coffee?  I started after my second kid - and haven't stopped.  I'm still not a blank coffee drinker - I like my "froo froo" hazelnut but I admit it takes me all day to finish a cup.  And I always have a cup when crafting with a friend!



I started with a dark kraft card base and inked up some stains from the stamp set "Tea & Thee".  I then stamped the sentiment and two takeout coffee cups from the set "But first, coffee".  Just a bit of coloring with Copic markers and then adding some Crystal Effects to the hearts.


My final touch was to add a bit of hemp twine to a very simple card.  My kids are still home for the summer so simple is all I can manage most days now!  lol!



Tea & Thee, Set of 7 Stamps - Mounted


But First, Coffee, Set of 8 Stamps - Mounted

3 comments:

CarlavdM said...

Wonderfull card, I really like the whole look of it.
Every time I see the picture of the Tea stamp I have to smile.
Because I live in the Netherlands the Dutch word for Tea is Thee.
While in English the word Thee is an old word for you....that is why I'm smiling ;o)

Anonymous said...

You may think this is a “simple” card, but your beautiful coloring and shading lifts this far above that description! Very nicely done.

Jean said...

This is just gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...