Saturday, January 12, 2019

New this Month!


I'm excited to share my new die release with you!  It's 6 items (10 dies) that will combine beautifully with other A Way With Word dies.  The whole collection is full of amazing possibilities - almost 100 dies and sets for every occasion!  I could never have imagined it a few years ago and am so grateful to Els at Elizabeth Craft Designs for producing them.


These new designs are on the Quietfire site and are available for Pre-Order immediately!  I should be shipping them before the end of this month.




Stay tuned to the Design Team blogs for projects sharing these new dies!  Here are some sneak peeks from Wanda (top) and Diana (bottom).



I look forward to seeing what you'll create with the new A Way With Word dies!
Happy creating, Suzanne

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...