Thursday, August 1, 2019

Welcome, Little One

Hi!  It's been a while since I made a baby card but I had a chance to color these Stackable Cuties by Mama Elephant while on vacation.  I thought they went perfectly with a baby themed card so I came up with this:



The card base is 5" x 7" so I made a panel 4.5" x 6.5" with white card stock.  I sponged some clouds on it with Distress Inks and glued the animals like they were sitting on the clouds.  The Welcome die cut was stacked on 3 times out of the same blue as the thin mat.  I stamped the "Little One" from the Welcome Little Ones clear stamp collection.


If you have a ton of cute little critters stamp image like I do, you can easily make this card your own but using any of those critters.  The Welcome can be blue or pink or a neutral color to suit your recipient.


Here's a close up of that beautiful lettering:



Welcome - Metal Cutting Die


Welcome Little One Collection - Clear Stamps

2 comments:

Jean said...

So cute!

Nancy said...

Lovely card, Diana! That beautiful "Welcome" die works so well with the sweet "Little One" stamp!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...