Thursday, December 5, 2019

Christmas Joy

Hello!  I've still got a several Christmas cards in me before the season is done. :)  I changed up the color scheme just a bit here.  Hope you like it!

 I started with a tent fold black card base of 5.5" x 4.25". On a sheet of white card stock measuring 5.25" x 4", sponge different shades of pink to red to a dark purple using Distress Oxide Inks. Die cut the Flourished Candle out of white card stock. For the glittered portions in the picture, use the double sided adhesive on the white card stock before die cutting. Use two die circles to make the nimbus for the candle.
  I used the glitter Sand Dunes for the flame and Silver Sand for the halo. To add a bit of shading to the flourishes under the candle, I used light grey Copic markers to add a bit of dimension to the candle. For the final piece, I embossed Christmas from the stamp Christmas Collection set on black card stock and trimmed down. Adhere all pieces together as pictured. I added white dots using a while gel pen.

I think this card will look lovely on a mantle with greenery and candles - how that red will stand out!

Flourished Candle - Metal Cutting Die

Love Joy Peace Christmas Ornament - Metal Cutting Dies

Love Peace and Joy Christmas Ornament (Quietfire Design | Elizabeth Craft Designs)

Merry Christmas Collection - Clear Stamps

Christmas Collection clear stamp (Quietfire Design | Elizabeth Craft Designs)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...