Monday, December 30, 2019

Good Friends Are Like Snowflakes


Hello everyone!  Betsy on the blog today sharing this gorgeous elegant
friendship card that's so appropriate for the season.  It's an easy
card to make and gets the message across beautifully!

For today's project I used:


First I covered my A2 size top folding white card base with a silver pearl card stock.
Next I stamped my image.  Because Suzanne's calligraphy is so beautiful, I like to
be able to retain that meticulous elegance.  So, I stamped this with Versafine Clair
Nocturne Ink and then heat embossed it with Kells Gold Modern Gilding Powder.
This always gives me a crisp edge when embossing.

I added my patterned paper cut on an angle and adhered it to the base.  Then I added
a 1/4" strip of gold paper and adhered it to the edge.


I added some silver gemstones and a few snowflake sequins and my card was finished.
I am always surprised at how fast simple cards work up.  And yet the finished
project was every bit as elegant as I hoped it would be!


Quietfire Design Products Used:

Good Friends Are Like Snowflakes:
Modern Gilding Powders - Kells Gold

Other Products Used:
    
Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
A2 Size top folding white card base
Silver pearl card stock
Silver & Gold Snowflake card stock
Glue
Silver gemstones
Snowflake sequins

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...