Tuesday, January 7, 2020

A Card Featuring the Even A Little Star Stamp


Hello, everyone! It's Nancy here with you today!

Today I'm sharing a fun card that features a beautiful stamp,
  some gorgeous gilding powder, and a fabulous digital cut file! 

Here's the card I made:


Before I began, I knew that I wanted to use the Acanthus Teal Gilding Powder,
along with the Even a Small Star Stamp.
As I was trying to decide just what to make,
I popped over to check out Suzanne's section in the Silhouette Design Store.
I entered "star" in the search menu and many options popped up.
This is the one that caught my eye the most!
It's called: Knitted Star.


Isn't that a fun design? 
It could be made in so many wonderful colour combinations!
Since I was using the teal gilding powder, I opted for a teal and yellow combination.
The file includes one more smaller star mat.
I chose not to use it, as the stamp fit perfectly in the bigger space.


I cut all the layers out first.
Using embossing ink, I stamped the sentiment onto the star.
I sprinkled it with the gilding powder and hit it with my heat tool. 
In my photos the embossing looks greener than the paper
but in real life it's an excellent match!


I adhered all the layers together, and mounted them on a white card base.
Finally, I added a small ribbon bow, and a few matching sequins!


I think it's a fabulous design!
The star on the knitted background is just so cozy and fun!


Quietfire Products Used:





Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
VersaMark Embossing Ink;
Unknown Sequins;
Offray Ribbon.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon to share another fun project!

* * * * *

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...