Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Each of Us

Hello! Today I used an older stamp but one of my favorites.  I love the flourishes on it but I also love the saying... it's so encouraging and just sweet!  I was thinking of adding a bird somewhere but I had these feathers already cut and colored from another project.  The background is more of my food coloring and dish soap creations.

Quietfire Design, Each of Us has a song to sing, Diana Nguyen, feathers

I stamped the saying in black pigment ink and then clear embossed.  I also sponged the edges of the feathers a bit to bring out the embossing using Distress Stains Pine Needles and Tumbled Glass. Before adhering it all to a white card base, I rounded the opposite corners and added a silver twine bow.

Quietfire Design, Each of Us has a song to sing, Diana Nguyen, feathers


Each of Us Has a Song



2 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Very pretty card! Love the colors...and of course the stamped sentiment!

Yogi said...

very nice background. love the feathers. Have a great day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...