Thursday, June 18, 2015

Invisible Tears

Hello Everyone, Terre here with a creative card using Quietfire Design wonderful sentiments. For this particular card, I used the Invisible Tears Stamp. If you stopped and thought about what this sentiment says to you, it is so true, Sometimes the tears we don't see are the ones that matter the most.
I used Spellbinders Stately Circles and Classic Circles Large, I then stamped my  Invisible Tears sentiment on the circle using Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Popped up the circle using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares as well as Beacon Adhesives Zip Drive to place my pattern paper to my card front.

Do you see those beautiful paper flowers under my  Invisible Tears stamp, those flowers are from Want2Scrap. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog post today, please leave a comment, and I hope I have inspired you to give Quietfire Design stamps a try, you will just love them! Crafty Smiles, Terre
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...