Friday, June 12, 2015

New Encouragement, Friendship & Snowflakes!

Happy Friday!  It's always good to smell fresh rubber in the morning!  Oh, wait, that's supposed to be coffee....
But I'm so excited!  We have new stamps!
The first is the return of a wonderful phrase in a new format and is now on foam with cling.  Invisible Tears is the perfect sentiment for someone who is experiencing a difficult time, suffers from a chronic illness or has experienced a loss. I have reworked the flourishes and they now seem like they are sweeping away those invisible tears.

Hope is the Thing With Feathers is an example of the old made right!  This originally came to me as misquote. Sorry Emily (Dickinson, that is)! I think it's fixed now!  I've added a calligraphic ornamental birdie, too, so get out your feather dies and digital cutting files (there is a Quietfire Feather here) and begin your creating!



If You Need a Shoulder is now mounted with cling and is smaller in size.

Both Each of Us Has A Song and I Will Honour Christmas now come mounted with foam and cling.













So what do we have that's new NEW NEW?

How about a beautiful friendship quote! Friendship Isn't a Big Thing, it's a million little things. It's so true, it's the little things that count so much.


Emily Dickinson penned this quote.  I think I have it right the first time!  I Dwell in Possibility is such a wonderful quote for some who is making big changes in their life such as a graduation or a retirement.  Anything is possible!

And what would a Quietfire year be like without a snowflake quote.  We're early with it this year (there is nothing like having to prepare an autumn magazine ad to get me motivated!).
But it's almost summertime!, I hear you calling to me.  I know!  But I do sell Christmas designs all year round.  



Thanks for dropping by!  We hope you like the fresh new stamps!
Happy creating, Suzanne

5 comments:

Robyn said...

great post- best of the old and love the new!

Yogi said...

wonderful. have a great day

Dorina D said...

Love these quotes - beautiful calligraphy work on them.

Jean Bullock said...

You always have the most beautiful sentiments.

D.Ann C said...

Gorgeous and precious sentiments (per usual!)!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...