Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Hope is the Thing

Hello Crafty Peeps, Terre here with a decorative card using Quietfire Designs Hope is the Thing With Feathers stamp. For this card, I used Spellbinders Die Templates and die cut the die directly into the card front, placed a piece pattern paper to create a back ground.

I used Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko ink and stamped the Quietfire Designs Hope is the Thing With Feathers in the center of the oval.

To finish the card off, I embellished it with Want2Scrap White Pearls. I attached all of my layers of the card together with Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry and popped the stamped sentiment up using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares. Thank you for stopping by my blog post today, I hope you have enjoyed my card.  Crafty Smiles, Terre


2 comments:

Yogi said...

very pretty. love the die cut with the bkgr'd. Have a great day

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Beautiful card, Terre! Sweet little details on the card- I like your corners, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...