Monday, June 22, 2015

Friendship Isn't a Big Thing!

Good morning!  Sherry here with you today and I have a card to share using the new Quietfire Design mounted stamp, Friendship Isn’t a Big Thing.



I used some Prima paper, Cigar Box Secrets, for all elements of the card, sewing the background to a base of white cardstock and building up from there.

A frame was made by gluing a coordinating paper to chipboard and then die cutting with a set of labels.  The sentiment was stamped in gray on white cover stock and then die cut with ovals.  While the paper was still in the die, the edges were sponged with Antique Linen Distress Ink.



I don’t know the color of the seam binding ribbon . . . it was in my stash jar, matched and I used it!



That’s all I have today.  Thanks for stopping in and joining me!


SHERRY SIGNATURE

4 comments:

Anne said...

WoW! This is gorgeous! I love how you have brought all the elements together yet not overshadowed the beautiful sentiment! What lovely colour combos too! Bravo!

Yogi said...

pretty. have a great day

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Great card, Sherry!

Janet L. said...

A beauty, Sherry!! I really like the flowers and the papers you used.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...