Friday, July 17, 2015

Hope is the Thing With Feathers


Hello!!!!!!!  It's Wanda here today and I hope you've had a good week!!  It's been a hot week here in southern Iowa.  I'm sharing a card using the Hope is the thing with feathers cling mounted rubber stamp.  

The background started with a panel left from a play session with Brushos.  Over this I've stenciled white embossing paste.  Once the paste was dry, I put the stencil back on, sponged on paint, and then sprayed with Perfect Pearls mist.  After that was dry I added dots with a white paint pen and some black lines along the points.  The quote was stamped with Archival Ink jet black, torn out and some of the edges curled a bit.  The leaf is a left over die cut.  Some layering and string finishes it off.



8 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...